Are you ready to start making some money! There are so many top affiliate programs out there – some are niche specific, others can be incorporated into any blog niche. And just about all of them can be used for Pinterest Affiliate Marketing! I've created this list of all the best affiliate programs that I'm currently using or have used in the past. Each affiliate program has it's own TOS (terms of service) and it's super-important that you read and understand the do's and don'ts for each one because some have very strict policies on how your links can be promoted. Here is my list of best affiliate programs for bloggers to join and make money with their blogs from the start.
PIN ME FOR LATER
Please note this post may contain affiliate links and ads, read my full disclosure HERE.
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers to Earn Money
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Just in case you are new to all this, affiliate marketing is when a company or merchant allows a third party (the affiliate) to promote their products/services in exchange for a commission when a sale is generated. Affiliate programs can be managed either directly by the merchant or under an affiliate network. Some of the top affiliate marketing programs for bloggers to join are managed under one of the following affiliate networks:
- ShareASale – Earn $1 for each new affiliate that signs up and $150 for any new merchant
- Flex Offers – earn 50% commission
- SendOwl – Earn 20% recurring commission for referrals
- Awin – Earn $30 per referral (special criteria apply)
- Commission Junction
Although not (technically) affiliate programs (they are actually considered referral programs), I have generated quite a bit of revenue from EBATES and IBOTTA. They are perfect for anyone who blogs about parenting, finances/budgeting, or lifestyle topics. I use these apps myself and get my “substantial” income from referring others to use them.
How to Get Started with Affiliate Marketing
Regardless of your niche, I always recommend new bloggers to write at least one post on How to Start a Blog. You can have it as a link on your menu bar or even a clickable image in your sidebar. In that post, you can link to any programs that you used to start your own blog. Even if you blog about something far removed from the subject of blogging, you never know when a reader is interested in starting a blog in your niche as well. It is a perfect opportunity to help a new blogger as well as earn affiliate commissions on the products and services that you used to start yours!
Top Affiliate Companies by niche
Best Affiliate Programs for Blogging Tools
The following affiliate websites are for tools and resources for bloggers or anyone with a business website. Anything that you use to set up your website or blog will most likely have an affiliate program that you can join and promote to your audience. Regardless of your niche, I would consider these some of the best affiliate programs for bloggers to join.
- SITEGROUND (I now use SiteGround for hosting on both of my blogs) Earn $50 per sale
- BLUEHOST – just a side note, I personally despise this service because I had a horrible experience with them (read about it here). However, you can write a blog post comparing services (letting them know why you chose your host) but let them choose. If you are an affiliate for several hosting services, you'll earn regardless of which one they choose. I do not promote Bluehost anymore after leaving them but some of my readers prefer them so I'm still able to earn a commission if they choose them. Earn $65 per sale
- HOST GATOR – another web hosting service Earn $50 per sale
Email & Marketing Resources
- MailerLite – email marketing service (I use MailerLite for my email marketing) Earn 30% recurring commission on sales
- ConvertKit – Earn 30% commision for sales
- Clickfunnels – Earn a 40% recurring commission
- LeadPages – Earn a 30% commission on referred sales
Branding, Themes, & Graphics
- RESTORED 316 – WordPress themes and Genesis Framework Themes
- Studio Press – Themes, Genesis Framework, and more. Earn 35% commission
- BluChic – Themes Earn 25% commission on sales
- Pretty Darn Cute Designs – Themes Earn 25% commission on sales
- Theme Forest – Themes Earn 30% Commission on sales
- My Theme Shop – Themes Earn 55% commission on sales
- Elegant Themes – Themes Earn 50% commission per sale
- Theme Isle – WordPress themes – Earn 55% commission per sale
- Creative Market – Themes and more
- 99Designs – Earn $55 per sale
- Haute Stock – stock photos and branding packages
- Ivory Mix – stock photos
- Boss Latina – stock photos
- Styled Stock Society – Stock photos
- Stock Shop – stock photos Earn 30% commission
- Social Warfare – Plugin for sharing on social media Earn 30% commission on sales
- Optin Monster – Plugin for adding email optins to your blog – Earn 20% commission
- Monster Insights – Plugin Earn 20% commission
- Envira Gallery – Plugin Earn 20% commission
Scheduling Tools & Misc
- Tailwind – Scheduling tool for Pinterest with a huge opportunity to earn commission on leads and sales. Anyone using Pinterest for affiliate sales should be using Tailwind!
- Grammarly – earn $0.20 per sign-up and $20 when they upgrade. They also offer a $20 bonus for writing about them in a blog post!
Courses & Learning Platforms
- Girl Bosses Rock Academy – Earn a 40% commission on all referred enrollments!
- Ultimate Bundles – Perfect for Mom, lifestyle, parenting, DIY, wellness niches! Earn 5% of referred affiliate sales and get amazing discounts to purchase bundles.
- WPEka Club – Plugins Earn 50% commission per sale
- Organize Your Biz – Several Courses for Pinterest Affiliate Marketing (you do have to purchase one of the courses in order to become an affiliate but her courses convert to sales very well and you will definitely learn something! Earn 25% per course sign up you refer plus opportunities for additional commissions
- Pinterest Ninja – Pinterest affiliate market training Earn 30% commission
- Pin to Profits – Pinterest affiliate marketing course Earn 30% commission
- TEACHABLE – (I use Teachable to create the free and paid courses I offer – but you do NOT have to be a customer to become an affiliate) Earn 30% commission on new customers
- Membership Academy – The premier in membership training! Earn a 25% recurring commission on new subscription signups!
- Thinkific – online course creation platform
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Planners & Journals
I have very high conversions with these affiliate programs- my affiliate links for these companies convert to like crazy! Every blogger and, well, most women, love a pretty planner and planner accessories. I have the most success with these via Pinterest affiliate marketing.
- Erin Condren – Earn 7% commission
- Day Designer – Earn 15% commission
- Lara Casey – Earn 10% commission
- Mabel's Labels – Earn 10% commission
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Finance
- Sofi (student loan refinance) – Earn $300 for qualified referrals
- FICO (credit score) – Earn $5 per sale and $5 per lead
- Credible (Student Loan Refinance)
- SOFI (loan refinance)
- Personal Capital (banking)
- Torro (banking)
- Credit Sesame (credit score)
- MyFICO (credit score)
- Identity Guard
- Policy Genius (life insurance quotes)
- Freshbooks – Earn $5 per lead and $55 per sale
- Swagbucks – Earn up to $4 per new signup
- Top Cashback – Earn $1 per new signup
- Ebates – Earn $25 per new signup
- Opinion Outpost (Surveys)
** Be sure to check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing to learn how to be creative with your affiliate links and how to boost those conversions and start making REAL money!!
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Crafts & DIY
- Craftsy – Earn 4% commission (high conversion)
- Scrapbook.com – Earn 10-20% commission (high conversion)
- Cricut – Earn 12% commission (high conversion)
- Darn Good Yarn – Earn 10% commission (high conversion)
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Education, Homeschool & Special Education
- National Autism Resources Corp
- Nest Entertainment
- Little Passports
- Hoot for Kids
- Curiosity Pack
- Green Kid Crafts
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Women's Fashion
Most of these are all via ShareASale:
- DressLily – Earn 8% commission
- Sheln – Earn 10% commission
- Stella & Dot – Earn 12% for new customers, 5% for returning customers and $10 for affiliate referral
- Target – Earn up to 8% commission (high conversion)
- ShoeDazzle – Earn $2 per lead
- Zulily – Earn 6% commission
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Children's Fashion
- Gymboree, Crazy 8, & Janie and Jack – Earn 8% commission (High conversions)
- Target – Earn up to 5% commission (high conversion)
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Pet Products
- PetPlate – Earn $100 per sale
- The Dapper Dog Box – Earn 10% commission
- Best Bully Sticks – Earn 6% commission
- Canna-Pet – Earn 20% commission
- CBDPet – Earn 40% Commission
- PetSmart – Earn 2% commission
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Home Goods
- Target – Earn up to 5% commission (high conversion)
- Domestify – Earn 4% commission
- Pop Shop America – Earn 8% per sale
- Dollar Tree – Earn 5% commission
- Beddinginn – Earn 10% commission
- FrameBridge – Earn 4% commission
- Walmart – Earn up to 4% commission
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Subscription Boxes
- Nature Box – Earn $15 per sale
- CrateJoy – Earn 10% commission
- Glossy Box – Earn up to $20 per subscription
- FabFitFun – Earn $9 per box
Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers – Misc
- Freedom Display Cases – Earn 20% commission
- Flags Connections – Earn 12% commission
- Zazzle – Earn 15% commission
- Cricut – Earn 12% commission (high conversion)
- Swagbucks – Earn $2.20 per sign-up (high conversion)
- Ultimate Bundles – they have bundles for various niches!
Top CBD Oil Affiliate Programs
If you are a health & wellness blogger then you know that CBD is a hot product right now! These are some of the best affiliate programs for bloggers in health/wellness niche. I'm not a health/wellness blogger but I have had some great conversions with these affiliate programs through Pinterest.
- Hemp & CBD Superstore – Earn a 15% commission
- CTFO – Earn 20% and more
- Network of Hemp – Earn a 10% commission
- Hempbombs – Pays 10-20% commission
- RevOffers – Network of multiple CBD oil merchants – Earn up to 35% commision
- Cannabidiol Life – Earn a 30% commission
- Hemplucid – Earn a 20% commission
- CBD Pure – Earn a 40% Commission
- Love CBD – Earn a 15% commission
Affiliate Programs for Travel Bloggers
** high conversion means that these links/pins become sales more often than not
Amazon is another one that may or may not be profitable for you. There are some who have excellent results with Amazon and that is their primary revenue source. Others struggle with getting sales. I've had a fair amount of luck with it and when I do use Amazon links, I tend to get at least a few sales. I always say try it out and maybe your niche is one that it will work great for. You do have a requirement to make 3 sales in the first 180 or they drop you so if you really want to be successful, I do recommend How to Make Money With Amazon Affiliates by Carolina King (She also has an affiliate program to promote her course @ 30% commission). I bought this a few months after I was approved for Amazon and, after implementing her strategies, my sales went up significantly!
I also highly recommend Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing to learn how to properly use affiliate links and increase your conversions. There really is an art to understanding how to increase your conversions and this course is WELL worth the investment if your goal is to make money with your blog! If that course is a little out of your price range, Blog Income Boot Camp is highly comparable at a much lower cost!
Be sure to also check out:
- Affiliate Programs for Christian Bloggers
- The Best CBD Oil Affiliate Programs
- Top 10 Affiliate Programs for DIY and Craft Bloggers
- Affiliate Programs Perfect for Pinterest
- How I Make $1000 each Month with Pinterest Affiliate Marketing
One way to monetize your blog is by joining influencer networks. Have you read a blog post or Instagram post that looks to be promoting a product? Some of the networks do have follower minimums in order to be accepted, but some don't and those are a great way to get started. Aside from earning money by promoting sponsored content, most of these also pay bonuses for referring new influencers. Click on any of the links below and sign up. Don't get discouraged if you get denied at first. Just reapply when your visitor numbers increase.
Izea (great for new blogs with less traffic)
Activate by Bloglovin (great for new blogs)
I DO ADD AFFILIATE PROGRAMS HERE OFTEN SO BE SURE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY!