Write For Us
Guest Posting Requirements & Submission Guidelines
Would you like to Guest Post for Girl Bosses Rock? We are a community, inspired by Faith, to inspire and empower women to reach their God-given potential. The goal is to provide tips and resources for saving money, making money, and living a healthy (physical and mental) lifestyle.
Complete the form below and we'll review it to see if it meets our criteria. Any of the following topics or variations of them are welcome:
- work at home topics
- women's health/wellness/self-care
- setting and achieving goals
- time management for moms
- faith (in relation to being a woman and staying on track)
- parenting (such as juggling work and family, getting work done from home when you have small kids, etc)
Please note: we will not publish every single submission. We will review your submission to see if it fits with our mission and notify you prior to publishing it.
Guest Posting Requirements:
- No affiliate links
- 1500+ words
- H2/H3 subheaders
- Do SEO research for your long-tail keyword (keyword should be at least 3 or more words) and use the keyword in Title, H2/H3 subheaders, and throughout the content. Ensure the main SEO Keyword is in the first paragraph.
- Use 5 or more additional related SEO keywords throughout the content.
- Include up to 3 links back to posts from your own blog.
**I may add my own affiliate links to your post, as well as edit to meet SEO requirements and/or format.
** You can include links to your own products (not affiliate products but products/services that are yours).
**By submitting a post, you are giving Girl Bosses Rock explicit permission to publish the content on the Girl Bosses Rock website and all social media accounts, as well as promoting it via other channels such as our monthly newsletter. You understand there is absolutely no financial return for your submission (we do not pay for guest posting).
How to Submit a Guest Post
To be considered, send your email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “Guest Post Submission” for the subject line.
- Draft your submission on a Word Document (with hyperlinks included)(using THIS FORMAT), and upload the document to the email.
- In the text of the email, please list your main SEO keyword that the post should rank for, plus the 5 or more additional related keywords that you used in the post.
- Include a short, brief bio/description that will be added and linked to your blog (plus a picture of yourself). Please do NOT send a logo picture – only a real image of YOU will be approved for your bio section.
I'm so looking forward to working with you!